1. $1,000 Scholarship for high-achieving students supported by a single parent:
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the requirements below. Please read the requirements carefully to ensure you meet eligibility before applying.
- Must be a graduating high school senior in your final semester who has been accepted to university or must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at a 4-year, 2-year, vocational, or technical institution in the United States.
- Must be a US citizen or permanent legal resident.
- Must be a single mother, child of a single mother, or closely impacted by a single mother.
- All fields of study and GPAs will be considered.